September Closeout Sales at Stratford Hills
Our best deals ever start Friday, September 3rd!
We’re clearing out our backroom and everything must go!
$1 kids styles! $2 tees, tanks & jewelry! $3 shirts! $4 dresses!
And so much more.
Come find your new favorite thing!
Shop at Stratford Hills Fridays and Saturdays 11 AM – 6 PM and Sundays 12 PM – 5 PM!
Masking & Distancing
We strongly encourage all patrons to wear a mask while inside the store, but masking is not required for entry at this time.
- Hand sanitizer and disposable masks will be available at both stores
- We will continue to provide for social distancing in the store and ask that all customers follow posted direction for spacing at the registers.
- We will have open fitting rooms beginning June 1st but will continue to allow for clothing returns at our Cary Street location to provide flexibility
- Donations at Cary Street will continue to be contactless. Stratford Hills is no longer taking donations.
- Donations can be dropped off Tuesday through Saturday 11am -5 pm.
The Clothes Rack team is very excited at the strides Richmond has made toward vaccination, but we still have a way to go until RVA is fully safe from Covid-19. We ask that our customers and donors be guided by kindness and consideration of others when they visit our stores. Please give each other space to shop and our staff room to work safely, wear a mask if you are able, and stay home if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
About The Clothes Rack:
The Junior League of Richmond (JLR) operates two stores that generate funds for JLR programs in our community and membership training. Sales are made possible entirely by the generosity of donations of clothing, household items, and furnishings by our members and the community at large.
Since opening its doors over 70 years ago, The Clothes Rack quickly grew to become the Junior League of Richmond’s #1 fundraiser. In the last 25 years, The Clothes Rack has returned more than $2 million to the Richmond community. While our community programs funded by The Clothes Rack’s profits have been diverse over the years, the goal of the store has always been the same – to provide new and nearly new merchandise at affordable prices to the community.