|For a look back through the years: Watch this video from Book & Author!|
In our 72nd year, we will host 6 amazing authors! We are excited to announce the author panel:
- Erica Armstrong Dunbar- Never Caught: The Washingtons’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge
- Melissa Clark – Dinner: Changing the Game
- Kate White – The Secrets You Keep
- David Leite – Notes on a Banana: A Memoir of Food, Love, and Manic Depression
- Sally Mott Freeman – The Jersey Brothers
- Michelle Gable – The Book of Summer
And returning as our resident emcee and host- Bob Deans!
We will also feature the Junior League’s very own Anne Poarch and her debut book of poems Flight: of Butterflies, Robins and Other Winged Dreams for our luncheon Q&A, book sales and autographs!
The luncheon portion of the Event will take place at the Tuckahoe Woman’s Club, beginning at 12:30p.m. (Doors open at noon). New this year, a short moderated Q&A with the authors will be included in the luncheon, and as always you can purchase books and have them autographed!
This year’s dinner portion will take place at the Greater Richmond Convention Center, beginning at 7p.m., with doors opening at 6p.m. An autograph reception will immediately follow the dinner, with books available for purchase and cash bar will also be available!
Sponsorship Opportunities are still available!
For more information or to have a question answered about Book & Author,
please contact email@example.com.