75th Annual Book & Author
Thursday, May 7, 2020
What does this mean for you?
- Dinner Ticketholders: Your ticket from E-tix will be refunded in full. Please consider participating in our virtual event! Stay tuned for more details!
- Luncheon Ticketholders: You have three options to choose from: 1) A full refund; 2) get tickets to the virtual event and donate the rest to the league; or 3) get tickets to the virtual event and a refund of the remainder
- Raffle Tickets: You will receive a full refund for all raffle tickets that were purchased.
- Book Sales: In an effort to support a local bookstore, we have partnered with Fountain Books for all our book sale needs. Due to current shipping and logistical constraints, books may be delayed. For hard copy orders, please visit the book store website here. Any purchase over $25 will have free shipping! Click the following links for electronic versions: eBooks | Audiobooks.*
*Any books purchased before March 30, 2020 will be honored, but may be delayed. If you would like a refund on your pre-sales books, please reach out to email@example.com.
We hope you will still join us virtually.
To purchase a ticket, CLICK HERE!
2020 Author Panel
In our 75th year we will host 6 amazing authors! We are excited to announce the author panel:
- Melissa M. Martin- “Mosquito Supper Club: Cajun Recipes from a Disappearing Bayou”
- Bob Deans- “The Bicycle Man”
- Natalie Jenner- “The Jane Austen Society”
- Phuc Tran- “Sigh, Gone: A Misfit’s Memoir of Great Books, Punk Rock, and the Fight to Fit In”
- Grady Hendrix- “A Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires”
- Lily King- “Writers & Lovers
And returning as our resident emcee and host- Bob Deans!
We will also feature the Junior League’s very own Anne Poarch and her second book of poetry ” The Grit & Joy of Being” for book sales and autographs!
If you have any questions, please contact:
Kayley Perkins, Chair
Deanna Hathaway, Co-Chair
2020 Featured Authors:
|For a look back through the years: Watch this video from Book & Author!|
Thank you to our 2020 committed sponsors:
Presenting Dinner Sponsor: $25,000
Mayo Carter Circle: $2,500
Dr. Michael Godin
Willis Towers Watson
Presenting Lunch Sponsor: $2,500
Writer’s Circle: $1,200
Blue Edge Capital, LLC
Janet Brown Interiors
Richmond Times- Dispatch