Welcome to Find the Good Day, a celebration of compassion, community, and positive change! Join us in embracing the spirit of kindness and empowerment as we commemorate this special occasion that echoes the core values of the Junior Leagues across the world.
The history of Junior Leagues dates back to the late 19th century when visionary women recognized the need for organized efforts to address pressing social issues. Inspired by a shared commitment to effect positive change, they established the first Junior League in New York City in 1901. Over the years, Junior Leagues have proliferated across the United States and beyond, becoming a transformative force for good.
At the heart of every Junior League lies a profound dedication to empowering women to become catalysts for change. Through training, mentorship, and hands-on experience, Junior League members evolve into confident leaders who drive meaningful transformations in their communities.
Find the Good Day is not just a date on the calendar; it’s a movement that reflects the timeless spirit of Junior Leagues – a legacy of kindness, empowerment, and community transformation. Together, we aim to make a difference by embracing the power of unity and positive change.
As we commemorate this extraordinary occasion, we extend an open invitation to all passionate individuals who wish to be a part of this impactful movement. Whether you’re an experienced advocate or a budding philanthropist, there’s a place for you in the Junior Leagues.
Join hands with us on Find the Good Day, and let’s create a legacy of compassion and positivity that will resonate for generations to come. Together, we can find the good in every day and make a real difference in the lives of others.
Celebrate Find the Good Day with us, and together, let’s continue the inspiring journey that began over a century ago, leaving a legacy of compassion for generations to come.
How you can help:
- Shop at Kendra Scott for a Kendra Gives Back shopping event in-store and online. Shop in-store on Tuesday, September 12 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. At checkout, let them know your purchase is supporting the Junior League of Richmond. Please RSVP here. Shop online at www.kendrascott.com on Tuesday, September 12 and Wednesday, September 13 and use code GIVEBACK-JLR for your purchase to support the Junior League of Richmond. Either way you choose to shop, Kendra Scott will donate 20% of proceeds to the Junior League of Richmond!
- Grab dinner at Chipotle on Tuesday, September 12 from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. Order food in-store or online. At checkout, let them know your purchase is supporting the Junior League of Richmond or show them this giveback flyer. Place a pickup order online or through the app and use code FBN7YZF for your purchase to support the Junior League of Richmond. Either way you choose to order, Chipotle will donate 33% of proceeds to the Junior League of Richmond!
- Spread the word about Find the Good Day by adding a frame to your social media profiles!
- Use this Canva template link (a Canva account is required, but sign up is free).
- Select Use Template.
- On the left, look for Uploads, and upload your own photo.
- Drag the photo over to the profile frame and drop the photo when you see the photo take over the frame.
- In the upper right, select Share and then Download (we recommend downloading as a PNG) to get your new profile picture!
- Update your profile with your new profile picture!