We are excited you are considering joining the Junior League of Richmond. If you are looking for an organization where you can make a difference in the greater Richmond community, try new things, build your existing talents and meet new friends with common interests, then the Junior League of Richmond is the right place for you!
The Junior League of Richmond is open to women who possess an interest in voluntarism, a commitment to community service, and an interest in developing their potential through effective action and leadership.
Benefits to Membership:
- Training for effective community leadership
- Insights into community needs and opportunities to contribute to solutions
- Interaction and partnership with community leaders
- Exposure to creative techniques in problem solving, communication and the administration of non-profit agencies
- New friends and opportunities for continued growth and fulfillment
How To Become A Member of the Junior League of Richmond
Attend a Recruitment Event:
While this is not mandatory, we find it to be helpful to “Get to Know the JLR” by attending one of our recruitment open houses.
- POSTPONED – Clothes Rack Recruitment Event for Prospective Members Monday, March 16th – This event has been postponed until further notice.
- POSTPONED – Prospective Member Mom and Kids Event April 7th – This event has been postponed until further notice.
- Recruitment Committee Social for Prospective Members, April 30 – 6-7:30 p.m. at Courthouse Creek Cider (3300 W Broad St #106, Richmond, VA 23230). Come join the Recruitment Committee to find out more about the Junior League of Richmond, our involvement in the community, and how you can be a part of it!
Read our New Member Information Packet:
Apply to be a New Member:
Fall 2020 applications are now open and will close on May 15, 2020. Please apply here.
Participate in your New Member Course:
During your New Member Course, you learn how the JLR gives back to the Richmond community through the projects it supports, utilize training and education opportunities, and make lifelong friends with other League members.