We are excited you are considering joining the Junior League of Richmond. If you are looking for an organization where you can make a difference in the greater Richmond community, try new things, build your existing talents and meet new friends with common interests, then the Junior League of Richmond is the right place for you!
The Junior League of Richmond is open to women who possess an interest in voluntarism, a commitment to community service, and an interest in developing their potential through effective action and leadership.
Benefits to Membership:
- Training for effective community leadership
- Insights into community needs and opportunities to contribute to solutions
- Interaction and partnership with community leaders
- Exposure to creative techniques in problem solving, communication and the administration of non-profit agencies
- New friends and opportunities for continued growth and fulfillment
How To Become A Member of the Junior League of Richmond
Attend a Recruitment Event:
While this is not mandatory, we find it to be helpful to “Get to Know the JLR” by attending one of our recruitment open houses. Our first open house will be Thursday, January 23rd from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the Junior League of Richmond Headquarters. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Read our New Member Information Packet:
Apply to be a New Member:
Spring 2020 applications are now closed. Applications will reopen for our Fall 2020 Class in January 2020.
Participate in your New Member Course:
During your New Member Course, you learn how the JLR gives back to the Richmond community through the projects it supports, utilize training and education opportunities, and make lifelong friends with other League members.